- 6 eggs
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Handful crumbled feta (optional but really yummy)
- Beat the eggs until well combined
- Add flour and beat until well combined (it will be quite thick)
- Mix through all other ingredients (except feta) by hand with a spatula
- Pour into a baking tin (I use a lamington tin 20x30cm) and top with feta if using
- Place into oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until it’s cooked through and slightly browned on top
This is a great recipe that will last in an airtight container for a few days in the fridge.
My kids absolutely love it and I find it's a good alternative to making sandwiches all the time!